Let Lydia Fight for Your Rights to Compensation
Unfortunately, car and truck accidents are all too common in Texas, and Texans need and deserve quality personal injury representation to defend their rights.
Whether you were injured in an auto accident, a workplace incident, or a slip-and-fall, Lydia would be proud to represent you.
Millions Recovered for Texans Statewide
Texas Personal Injury and Auto Accident Compensation
Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be eligible to receive up to 100% compensation for the expenses related to your accident. You may also qualify to receive non-economic or special damages: damages meant to compensate victims for non-monetary harm, like pain and suffering.
- Medical bills
- Repair costs
- Rental car expenses
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Lost relationships
Staying Legally Protected
What To Do After Your Texas Car or Truck Accident
- Stay in your vehicle unless it’s flooding or on fire.
- Call for emergency assistance.
- Wait for emergency assistance before leaving your vehicle.
- If you must leave your vehicle, wait for traffic to clear and move as far from the road as possible.
- If you were injured, seek medical attention ASAP; ask for assistance with the following steps.
- Once emergency assistance has arrived, gather contact information from all parties involved.
- Collect the necessary evidence, including photos and witness contact information.
- Review the police report for any errors.
- Contact an attorney for assistance before speaking with your insurance adjuster.
Get Any Personal Injury Compensation You May Be Owed With Help From
Lydia, Attorney at Law
With more than 24 years of experience fighting for the rights of Texans, Lydia Elizondo is an attorney you can count on to fight for you. Lydia is a compassionate and dedicated personal injury attorney working to improve the quality of legal representation in Texas.